Catching & Eating T. blondi

chuch

Arachnopeon
look it how much true t.bondis they catch that must be worth alot

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
I heard they are delicious. Being a hobbyist, its' hard not to feel sad fo the T's, but then again I've had a pet cow before and yet I still love burgers. Oh life, why must you make me feel like a douche?

orzechova

Arachnopeon
I don't think that a spider meal would be stodgy.. crunchy for sure.

"feel like a douche" - wondering.. my dictionary says douche=shower :? sorry i don't get this one,but got the point ;)

Sonya

Arachnopeon
I couldn't watch that vid. I understand cultural differensies but that was too hars for me :(

treeweta

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i can totally understand people eating blondis, i mean, why would they go for the skinnny little species with no meat!

webbedone

Arachnobaron
You know if they would sell those T.Blodi to silly americans they wouldnt have to eat spiders probably like ever!!! 100 bucks in other contries goes a long way!!!

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You know if they would sell those T.Blodi to silly americans they wouldnt have to eat spiders probably like ever!!! 100 bucks in other contries goes a long way!!!
lol
i think alot of prices with any imported item is not worth as much as we pay for it, honestly what would they need with money besides the only one making money is the exporter. the Diamond trade is one of the best examples ;)