PDA

View Full Version : arachnoboards app

Wolfywolf7
03-18-2011, 12:32 AM
Someone who has some computer savvy shouold whip up a AB app. I think a app like that would be awesome for T lovers on the go! I'd be willing to pay a few bucks to stay updated!

madamoisele
03-18-2011, 09:31 AM
You can stay updated for free by using an RSS reader (Such as Google Reader).

If you need help setting that up, let me know. :)

xhexdx
03-18-2011, 11:04 AM
I can access arachnoboards through the internet on my phone...no app necessary.

Venari
03-18-2011, 03:12 PM

So can I, but my blackberry curve 8520 screen is too small to effectively browse/post. I will admit I'd like a phone with a bigger screen, but I'm content with this phone after having a LG Rumor for 3 years.

An app or .mobi site would be good, though :)

syndicate
03-18-2011, 07:53 PM
Same here!I read AB on my phone all the time.
-Chris

Hamburglar
03-18-2011, 07:56 PM
The only problem I have is that I can't scroll inside of a post I am making. For example, if I quote somebody I don't know how to get to the bottom of the text like arrowing down on a computer.

Other than that, it works just like a computer on my phone.

Ictinike
03-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Phones? hehe.. I did as well but now I've got a new 10.1" Android tablet that is awesome for lying in bed a night reading up on all the forums :)

Venari
03-18-2011, 10:39 PM
The only problem I have is that I can't scroll inside of a post I am making. For example, if I quote somebody I don't know how to get to the bottom of the text like arrowing down on a computer.

Other than that, it works just like a computer on my phone.

I find that if i use the trackpad on my blackberry, and just scroll down one line, I can get to the bottom and be able to type out my response to whomever I quoted. Not sure how well this works on other phones, though

Wolfywolf7
03-19-2011, 12:04 AM
I can ussualy access it pretty good through my iphone, just think it would be totaly cool to have a AB app. IDK, I would like to make a tarantula field guide app, one with lots of pics of every kind, name, info, location ect... that would be very helpful and fun to play with