K what do ya'll think of these big girls

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Really cool, they look very well fed :).

Now Im guessing you wanna expand their homes a bit :D

(How big are they?)

web eviction

Arachnolord
Ya these are the containers I brought them home in not permanent

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Really cool, they look very well fed :).

Now Im guessing you wanna expand their homes a bit :D

(How big are they?)
the first is 10 1/2 and the 2nd is 7 inches

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
10 and a half???
Would you put a ruler next to it?? :)

web eviction

Arachnolord
Sorry I was going off what I was told this is obviously incorrect

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Just got home with them and was excited I will post some pictures against a ruler sorry guys , correct me if I'm wrong but the largest of the two is an LP right?

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It is :)
Lasiodora parahybana and Grammostola pulchripes

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Nice!!!..LP can possibly make it to 10.5, I think the biggest Pulchripes recorded was a 8 inch female....Either way those are some monster numbers..

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice!!!..LP can possibly make it to 10.5, I think the biggest Pulchripes recorded was a 8 inch female....Either way those are some monster numbers..
In theory...But I have yet to see an "official" 10" female, let alone more than that...

Dominatus

Arachnopeon
Wouldn't be surprised to see a 10 inch Lasiodora Parahybana someday, perhaps yours is close?! They look very nice! My L. para is only 6.5" ish, so I hope to get her up there to 8" or 9" someday! Very nice buys, biggins usually cost a pretty penny.

-Dominatus

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Looks more around the 8" mark. Very nice score on those girls. You got one hell of a deal.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Diagonal leg span looks to be a solid 7+ inches. Still nothing to sneeze at. Congrats on your new Ts. Good $, too.

Optic

Arachnopeon
Nice T's mate, I wish mine would get a bit bigger, hasn't molted for ages and it's only like 2 inches (the whole spider, not legs) and it is still eating and drinking well which is good :)

Anyway on-topic; Nice pictures you got of 'em :D! Looking pretty beast at the moment aha, maybe they'll get bigger like you hope them to, Buy a decent tank for them to live in with whatever is best for them :)

~thanks