Anyone hungry?

conway

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
look yummy might av to try it sometime!...when im bored i get a lighter and cook one of my mealworms..lol its funny to see it squirm then hear this crrr crrrr as it moves :p ..turn it around and it looks like summin my mums been cooking :p ;P :D

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That's sadistic. I can see killing animals for food but what you are doing is mentally perturbed.

Aidan

Walter

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
In this case you should visit the Montreal Insectarium Insect Tastings and try such delicacies as chocolate-covered grasshoppers, ant cakes, tamari-fried stick insects and spicy locusts ... :}

Professor T

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Walter
In this case you should visit the Montreal Insectarium Insect Tastings and try such delicacies as chocolate-covered grasshoppers, ant cakes, tamari-fried stick insects and spicy locusts ... :}
I visited the Insectarium de Montreal last summer. Highly recommended. Most people on this message board would think they died and went to heaven.

My favorite exhibits were the walking sticks, the live beetle species (the colors and activity was amazing), and the monarch butterfly display. We drove to Montreal from Lake George just to visit that museum, and I would do it again. The Biodome was pretty cool too.