Ordered My G.B.B.

MrJohn

Arachnopeon
My sling should be here tomorrow. I'm stoked man, I already set up a 1/2 terrestrial 1/2 arboreal enclosure (yes Chris it has enough substrate) and I got the temperature set at 82 degrees with 70% humidity. I decorated it with several anchor points for the sling web and a ground hide. Now if the post office doesn't screw it up this time (4 out of the last 5 shipments were delivered late due to being mis-routed.) I have never had a transit fatality, but the post office just keeps pressing their luck.

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
GBB is at the top of my "wanted" list, along with P. regalis! I'm stoked for you bro, they are one of the most beautiful land rovers around! (B. smithi tops my charts, but GBB is a close second!) Hopefully mail will get it right this time!

wesker12

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I ordered 4! Dude they are the best - you'll be in awe at how fast and strong they are and how much webbing thier ittle butts contain!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am not the biggest GBB fan,but they have one of the greatest feedng responses I have ever seen.Our 2 slings will eat pretty much anything.

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Love mine!! Unfortunately it's a "he". His name is Hugo and I think he has about one molt to mature. AWSOME eater. He's my only T that attacks so hard that I can hear the "snap-crunch"! I would just LOVE to get a female or a few slings.