Crotalus ruber giving birth!

Tarantula_Tamer

Arachnosquire
Four baby rubers out so far, looks like she has at least another one or two to go!

WOO!

here are three of them so far:

bbyrubers.jpg bbyrubers2.jpg

Last edited:

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Maybe it's just the lighting but the striping at the tail looks really soft compared to the scales elsewhere. Awesome snake, thanks for sharing!

Tarantula_Tamer

Arachnosquire
Maybe it's just the lighting but the striping at the tail looks really soft compared to the scales elsewhere. Awesome snake, thanks for sharing!
They usually look like that, pre-shed, also their tails aren't banded as much as they usually are, but im sure that will change a bit once they shed.

Thanks guys!

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
There is NOTHING cuter than a baby rattlesnake! I can't wait breed my lutosus next year. I had baby Osage Coppers this year, and still go "awww" every time they strike at me, hahaha.

RyanW

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am in love

The Rattlesnake curse........ You cannot keep only one......Or was that pringles oh well BOLTH taste grrrrrrrreat...... Congrats son I am happy to have some grandkids finally.

RyanW

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I love pringles. You can put them in your mouth back to back and pretend to be a duck!

Quak

RyanW

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Does the nobel Platypus make any noises? They have a beak, and from now on when I get some pringles I am going to pretend to be a Platypus, not a duck!