Lithops

Lucas339

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Planted my seeds two days ago. If anyone decides to try this be warned that the seeds are super small! I knew they were small but wasn't expecting them to be that small. They were about the size of sand grains. Good think I have some sharp forceps!

I am also putting in an order for a bundle off of ebay. I'll post pictures once they arrive and are settled in.

pavel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Planted my seeds two days ago. If anyone decides to try this be warned that the seeds are super small! I knew they were small but wasn't expecting them to be that small. They were about the size of sand grains. Good think I have some sharp forceps!
Could be worse, Lucas. I sowed a bunch of Drosera (sundew) seeds. They were literally like dust specks -- a granule of ground black pepper would have been larger.

Hopw they do well for ya!

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Glad to see other green thumbs here. Ever see spearmint seed? Take a fine, ball-point pen and do a short jab at a white piece of paper and that's a mint seed! I once got 2000 of the specks off ebay for a couple bucks. My favorite source for seed and plants now.

Lucas339

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah ebay has quite the offering. im a little worried as i have not heard anything from the guy i bought all my succulents from......not sure if they have been shipped or anything.