Please pray.

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Just got a call from union hospital and at 2:39pm today my mum was emitted to the hospital from a stroke. I am 5 hours away right now and my car wont start. Please everyone if you dont believe in god or anytjing just keep her in your wishe. I know this isnt on topic to tarantulas or anything but if it wasnt for her the hobby I know and love wouldnt have been possible for me. Thank you all for taking the time to read this and if anyone is interested ill keep updated. I dont have very many friends or family where I live now so not many people to talk to.

Ravin

Last edited:

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Thank you you guys. Im just in complete shock cbecause k just spoke to her less then 12 hours ago.

---------- Post added 10-10-2011 at 06:13 PM ----------

Thank you you guys. Im just in complete shock cbecause k just spoke to her less then 12 hours ago.

jonnyquong

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So sorry you both have to go through this. My utmost best wishes for your mom and you.
We should all remember that any of us could become injured, incapacitated, or more in an instant, at any instant. Value your time with your loved ones, and TELL them how much you appreciate them, every day, if you can.
Ravin, I can't say I know how you feel, but I know how I'd feel in a similar circumstance. (Which is probably not a long way off since both my parents are in their mid-80's.) Bless you both. I hope it comes out well.

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
The doctors arent saying much except that could possibly be not the only thing thats wrong right now. I spoke to her but she barely says a word or two. Th as nk you so much all of you. =,( im normally not one to be emotional about amything, but this is something I never prepared myself for and wont ever be ready for. This is just all to much for me I am only 20 I cant lose my mum yet. =,( thank yoi so much for your kind words guys. I just feel so horrible I have spent so much of my lofe with friends and my fiance and my spiders that I feel as though I have put my own mother on the back burner. I cant help but to feel the stress of me moving has caused this horrible time in her life. Maybe its the fact that I want to blame someone or something for whats happening I dont know. I just really dont know. =,(

Leora22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My family is praying for complete healing.. and that the Lord guides you thru this stressful time ...Peace

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
hey man its not at all your fault in any way.....hopefully youll get some good news soon, and she will recover quickly...my dad recently retired, and as soon as he did, he has went downhill fast, found out he is diabetic, has breathing problems, plus black lung from working in the deep coal mines all his life, and not long ago, the chains on the glider on the porch broke, and he fell backwards about a 4 feet frop, and the glider landed on top of him, and knocked him out...he ended up breaking a vertebre in his back...now might have to go through surgery on that.....but its definitely not your fault Ravin....

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
My prayers are with you. Shoot me a line if you just need to chitty chat with someone - I'm a caretaker for both my parents so I know what it's like to some extent.

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Just got off the phone with her doctor and they are looking at the possibility it was a Hemorhagic stroke which by what I take is kinda like a brain anuerism? Sorry if I misspelled it dont really care rignt now. That is the most update I have to.give right now. Onxe again thank you all for your prayers. =,(

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Religiously, I am a Baha'i (Baha'i Faith). Bahais have a selection of healing prayers revealed by Baha'ullah (Manifestation of God who brought our faith) and I thought this one would be appropriate to say for your mother. I sincerely hope she recovers swiftly :). She is in my prayers.

"Glory be to Thee, O Lord my God! I beg of Thee by Thy Name through which He Who is Thy Beauty hath been stablished upon the throne of Thy Cause, and by Thy Name through which Thou changest all things, and gatherest together all things, and callest to account all things, and rewardest all things, and preservest all things, and sustainest all things—I beg of Thee to guard this handmaiden who hath fled for refuge to Thee, and hath sought the shelter of Him in Whom Thou Thyself art manifest, and hath put her whole trust and confidence in Thee.

She is sick, O my God, and hath entered beneath the shadow of the Tree of Thy healing; afflicted, and hath fled to the City of Thy protection; diseased, and hath sought the Fountainhead of Thy favors; sorely vexed, and hath hasted to attain the Wellspring of Thy tranquillity; burdened with sin, and hath set her face toward the court of Thy forgiveness.

Attire her, by Thy sovereignty and Thy loving-kindness, O my God and my Beloved, with the raiment of Thy balm and Thy healing, and make her quaff of the cup of Thy mercy and Thy favors. Protect her, moreover, from every affliction and ailment, from all pain and sickness, and from whatsoever may be abhorrent unto Thee.

Thou, in truth, art immensely exalted above all else except Thyself. Thou art, verily, the Healer, the All-Sufficing, the Preserver, the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful.

-Bahá’u’lláh"

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Healing prayers for your mom, you and your family. My mom had a stroke a couple of years ago and made a 100% recovery. They never did find the cause other than "a brain bleed". Strokes are funny things, hard to predict. Whatever the outcome, you are not to blame, and you will get through this. Keep us posted on her progress.

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You and your family are in my prayers my mother had a stroke and pulled threw just fine keep praying

cnapple

Arachnoknight
So sorry to hear about your mom. I will keep you both in my thoughts. I hope she makes a full recovery.