Is this a good deal?

Josh Perry

Arachnosquire
My LPS has an LP that I am guestimating to be anywhere from 7-9 inches DLS is it safe to assume that at this size it would be female and if it is would $70 be a good price? If i did buy it for that much do you think I could use it for trade. And how much would you expect to pay for a confirmed female LP of this size.
Thank you.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
You can't be sure it's female just based on that size. Assuming you've checked if its a MM, you'd have to get a good look at the ventral area or have a past molt to examine to be sure.
If it is female, that's a good price.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
hey man..that would be a good price on a confirmed female..but at that size, most likely its female...not 100% though....but most likely...yeah you would be able to use it for trades....i might be interested...on here i have seen girls about 8" go for 80 or so...

Josh Perry

Arachnosquire
If you're gonna spend $70 just buy a bunch of slings.
yea I already have 5 LP slings the only reason I would have wanted this T would be for leverage on a trade because I heard that large female LPs can be very valuable. But if you can buy them for $80 on the boards i think I'll let this 1 go.