Should I make a blog?

Josh Perry

Arachnosquire
I'm thinking about making a blog and am wondering what you all would like to see me include in it.
I would include:
How to set up a tank
Sling care
Feeding
Feeder care
How to make tank lids
How to work with live plants in a tank

anything else you guys would like to see please add and i will add it

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
I'd pass.

Don't take this the wrong way, but judging from your posts, you seem like you're just starting out and it might not be the best idea to give important advice like that to other newcomers just yet. For example, I'd be wary of following any advice you may have on setting up secure tanks.:biggrin:

And even when you do get it under your belt, do something different! Care blogs have been done to death.:exhausted:

Josh Perry

Arachnosquire
That is true thanks for being honest lol after I made this I realised this would take a lot of work and I would need a new camera cus mine sucks. And this morning I realised there is no way I should give advise for secure tanks when my emperor scorpion decided to make a jail break while I was asleep.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you really want to do a blog, why don't you just do one for yourself? Like what you've been up to, molts, new additions. Not really an advice blog, but your own experiences. Funny vids or pics of your spiders, pet shop stories, news, just anything really. And make a page where you can keep track of your spiders molts and maintenance and such. This way you will get the blog started, then after you have more experience, you can start touching on the other subjects.

Amoeba

Arachnolord
If you really want to do a blog, why don't you just do one for yourself? Like what you've been up to, molts, new additions. Not really an advice blog, but your own experiences. Funny vids or pics of your spiders, pet shop stories, news, just anything really. And make a page where you can keep track of your spiders molts and maintenance and such. This way you will get the blog started, then after you have more experience, you can start touching on the other subjects.
+1 There are probably a million care sheet blogs/youtube videos. Be original and learn as much as you can.