T halloween decorations!

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Got these at walgreens.actually it comes in a pack of different images like skull,owl etc. but these are the coolest of the batch :)

---------- Post added 10-13-2011 at 03:58 PM ----------

Heres the other one..wish they made a buch of different species

Josh Perry

Arachnosquire
awesome lol I'm about to go get some to decorate my room with lol. Have you ever seen that giant trash bag spider that you fill with leaves or newspapers?

captmarga

Arachnobaron
My co-worker asked if we were just going to set T habitats in the window for deco. I suggested hot glue and the tub of cast molts I have on the shelf...

I actually took a tub of molts (some FAB ones Reclusa saved for me) to one of the big Haunt houses in the area. They have a ?taxidermy" room, and I promised the owner some huge molts. He got 'em! Boy he was freaked and happy at the same time!

Now I have to go to Walgreens and see if I can find these...

Marga

AmysAnimals

Arachnobaron
Those are cool. One of my moms clients gave her a fake T it looks nothing like a real T...lol I'm going to have to see if my Walgreens has these! =D

pnshmntMMA

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Bad idea at my house. Parents would try smashing the stickers thinking my Ts escaped haha

lunashimmer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I <3 Halloween! I have decorations (spider-themed, of course ;) ) that I left up from last year. I love anything spidery or webby, and the spookier, the better!!! :D

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
6 people already screamed or jumped wen they turned the corber and saw that big redleg lmao..

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
OMG...I am having computer issues with pictures right now but at the Dollar Tree yesterday I got a sheet of Halloween window clings. It goes on the toilet seat and looks like an open toilet with tarantulas crawling all out of it. Also has some T clings..B smithi, some other t (not sure maybe rosea) and a couple trap door maybe? REALLY cool!

Child0fwolf

Arachnopeon
I know this is an old thread, but for future reference, if your artsy at all you can get those big plastic spiders and soak them in acetone to clean off the paint and then repaint them. I did this last year and painted a giant wolf spider looking thing that now chills in my car at the rearview window.

Rozkol

Arachnopeon
My parents would FREAK if they saw though and thought one or two of my Ts escaped. I'll take 5.