Nhandu chromatus?

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
ok i have 2 of these slings, and the second one is a N. chromatus, but the first one is unidentified...as far as i can tell its looking pretty chromatusish....any thoughts?

Amoeba

Arachnolord
I can see the striping in the first one more than the second one maybe it's my eyes. The first one has a big booty. My N chromatus sling is either 6 or 7 instar (~1.25") and is starting to show coloring so you'll be able to know for sure in a few months.

drgonzo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Too early yet could be an LP or something completely diffrent

R McP

Arachnosquire
The eyes seem different but everything else seems pretty much the same, guess you will just have to wait and find out.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
well the first one is a little bigger than the second, i think the striping does stand out a little more..yep its a chunky one...
I can see the striping in the first one more than the second one maybe it's my eyes. The first one has a big booty. My N chromatus sling is either 6 or 7 instar (~1.25") and is starting to show coloring so you'll be able to know for sure in a few months.

---------- Post added 10-13-2011 at 10:18 PM ----------

yeah i figured it would be pretty hard to tell at this size...it does have the coloring of a P. muticus, but with the striping and patch? that dont look right...
Too early yet could be an LP or something completely diffrent

---------- Post added 10-13-2011 at 10:19 PM ----------

yeah they do, also the first one seems hairier in front of the eyes around the fangs...but it is also a little bigger, so that might be why
The eyes seem different but everything else seems pretty much the same, guess you will just have to wait and find out.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
the bad part is i dont really care for the Nhandu genus..i kept giving sling out as freebies, and they still made it back to me....but i think even if thats what it is, im gonna keep them both, just to say i have them...