Which T would you be and why?

JadeWilliamson

Arachnoknight
Read the title! I want to know based on your personality and demeanor what tarantula you think you would be if you were one. This is strictly for fun, so nobody get angry.

From what I've seen, my MM B vagans matches my personality the best. He's very quiet and likes to stay in his hidey hole and be solitary and take care of what he needs to in there. He's got a heck of an appetite as well. He also won't hesitate to become a regular Casanova around the ladies ;)
I'd definitely be a B vagans.

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Currently I would be a P. irminia. Always looking over everything with a short temper. Calm but dont piss me off. Working on bringing out my inner Brachypelma so check back later.

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
B.smthi. I'm fine when left alone, but I'll kick hairs if you mess around my enclosure too much!

DreamWeaver8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I like this thread haha anyways i think i would be a G. Pulchripes because everyone says I'm a gentle giant and shy.

VenomousFangs

Arachnopeon
This one is very tough due to the fact that I have a personality disorder but if I was a T then I'd have to say that I'd be :
Haplopelma lividum (cobalt blue)
because I'm always wearing blue clothes, I only go outside when I have to & am generaly p!ssed off most of the time.