shipping warmers

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i was just curious as to everyones thoughts on when is a good time to start using shipping warmers....my temps are at a high in the mid 60's F, and a low to the lower 40's F, and i think these temps would be ok, but there is always speculation, and overheating might be a possiblity too....also alot of the people i ship to are in more tropical regions, so the box is going to get more heat as it reaches its destinations...any thoughts? thanks

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I JUST asked that question a couple days ago. I'm in Pgh and my temps are the same as yours and I have to ship out a MM GBB tomorrow morning to Ohio. I was also told I wouldn't need one, but I have a low 20+ hour one I MIGHT use...just in case. But the consensus seems to say it's not needed.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah i looked around but never seen your post...i have never had to ship in this type of weather yet....i imagine its still fine without a heat pack, but just wanted to be safer.....our weather on this side of the us really sucks....80 during the day then 30 at night haha...i need to move to cali...