Next Ts to get?

Vilurum

Arachnosquire
Ok guys so I have 7 Ts atm and they are all really well known Ts and I would like to look into some uncommon lesser known Ts to research for when I more than likely (who am I kidding definately :D) get more, I am open to anything, big, small, OW, NW, fast slow etc just aslong as it isnt MEGA expensive.

Any suggestions? :DD

boxofsorrows

Arachnopeon
Edit your profile mate and list the ones you've already got - I can remember you've got an Avic and Rosie and mentioned the others in a couple of posts but can't remember what they were...

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Selenocosmia sp. Are awesome and.not well known at all and slings are quite affordable I would have to say the dichromata being of the most beautiful terrestrials ive ever layed eyes on.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
E.pachypus.
Tap's(gigas and plumipes)
Any brachy
Do not know what else to say.

cnapple

Arachnoknight
Get a dwarf species of some sort. Holothele, Heterothele, Cyriocosmus, Harpactirella (if you've got the $$ to burn) etc...

Vilurum

Arachnosquire
Well lmao funny you should say that as P. regalis, P. smithi, GBB and B. smithi are top of my list so far xd.

JadeWilliamson

Arachnoknight
this post screams i need a GBB
+1

LP should be mentioned. You know how crab grass pops up in your yard and you're like "Oh, crab grass." Then you wake up the next day and it's like 30' long? LPs are like that. Get some!
GBB or P regalis. P regalis is manageable. I'd say if you do go the Pokie route (you're ready if you've kept an obt) stay away from metallica and striata. I'm sure other spp are like this but I know from experience those two hide all day every day. P regalis tends to hang out in view until disturbed, again that's just from my experiences.

EDIT:
Also a big plus to Psalmopoeus spp. I have four cambridgei slings and though they do enjoy hiding, molting, and extra dry martinis I have enjoyed them thoroughly thus far. They look very garden spidery in the young stages.

One that also hasn't been mentioned is Brachypelma vagans. That's my all time favorite spp. I for one have four slings and a breeding pair (if the old lady will ever molt..) and I want more :D

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can't think of really many tarantulas that are little known to science that you can get. Some of the really ancient spiders like Liphistiidae are pretty interesting in their design but they aren't often seen (but people still get H.lividum). I also don't know many people that have Calisoga. How about a little group of Holothele? A little colony of those would be interesting.

Poeci's and GBB are worth every penny once you've seen that fast slam of a feeding response and how GBB make so much web to combat loose, dry substrate. I caught myself a few times just staring at those bright, yellow warning colors on the P.regalis.

NickC4

Arachnosquire
This is the coolest T EVER. can't beat those orange stripes with that pitch black.

Ryancw93

Arachnopeon
GBB, A. Versi, P. Cambridgei, E. Cyanognathus, E. Murinus, or maybe Poecilotheria Subfusca (highland). Those all are pretty, and are for the most part pretty cheap. Just pick a colorful one that you will interest you.

boxofsorrows

Arachnopeon
Well I just got my little P.irminia and GBB slings from TSS recently and they're both great looking as slings so I'm looking forward to watching them grow.
If you're happy to be patient and wait for slings to grow then I'd certainly suggest those two and maybe get yourself a baby pokie too for good measure (they've got some P.striata's at the moment, funkymonk on here got one from them last week) - you would still have plenty of change from £40 to add another cheaper sling and cover the shipping charge (I'm assuming TSS ship over to Ireland?).

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ornithoctonus sp. "Koh Samui"...beautiful little dwarves that get 3"...

Ryancw93

Arachnopeon
I would say GBB, P. Subfusca, P. Cambridgei, or maybe an A. Diversipes?