Fingers crossed for MM GBB

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, as I speak my MM GBB is on his way to Ohio to meet his new girlfriend...lol. Just shipped him this morning. He should be there tomorrow. Hoping the female has been well fed...lol. Hopefully everything will go well and I'll later be announcing I'm a proud mom of several little ones!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
congrats...its nerve wrecking isnt it...i think that when i have a male in with a female, i am more nervous..haha

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I want to try my hand at breeding also, but I was smart enough to know that a GBB probably wasn't a good one to start with..lol. I have my newly aquired P. irminia female that I would love to try with. Heck my hand was shaking just trying to get Hugo into his shipping cup this morning...lol. I've never shipped a T before this, but I have to say tho I did a heck of a job packing. Before I put the final lid on I was able to turn the box upside down and the cup never slipped. I can't imagine how nerve racking it will be to oversee a pairing.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
once you get used to packaging them, its not really bad at all...i find myself using my fingers alot more than i should, especially when shipping haplos and pokies...the worst nervewrecking part is the wait until the person said they came in alive and fine..

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, my MM GBB arrived safe and sound to meet his new girl. Hopefully he survives the introduction.

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
Fingers crossed for you. I hope you end up with little cute GBB babies. Congrats on your first shipping :)