added to the family!

darksidemxer

Arachnopeon
i was out an about several hours away from home today...and stumbled across a petshop with a VERY nice set up. they were VERY knowledgeable about their T's and had a good selection. i was impressed to find that all their T's were well taken care of and that everything seemed to be in order...anywho, they had just gotten this lil guy in they said about a week ago and so i figured i would offer it a good home. lol i even talked them into giving the critter keeper with it so we didnt risk it running out and losing it.

ImDeadly

Arachnosquire
It looks similar to a Hapalopus sp. Columbia - Pumpkin Patch although unlikely IMO. Could be a Avicularia Minatrix. Do you know for sure the type it is darksidemxer?

darksidemxer

Arachnopeon
its a green bottle blue :) i saw the order reciept from the dealer they ordered from. i made them verify lol

takelondon

Arachnosquire
It looks similar to a Hapalopus sp. Columbia - Pumpkin Patch although unlikely IMO. Could be a Avicularia Minatrix. Do you know for sure the type it is darksidemxer?
Please refrain from giving advice if you are unsure about the information you're giving. Avicularia minatrix look nothing like the T in the images posted.

-Kendra

1hughjazzspider

Arachnoknight
Haha dude that looks nothing like an Avic minatrix. $40 is a good price though for a GBB at a pet store considering they got a couple up here at my LPS that are roughly the same size and are asking $129.99 apiece.

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
Grats! The GBB is on the top of my list. Hoping to get a subadult for Christmas! Great looking T, and great deal. Around here they go for $60 at the pet shop in Nashville.

cnapple

Arachnoknight
Definitely a good deal. That's about the price of a 2nd or 3rd instar from a breeder around here.