Morning chuckle. :-)

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, I'm up near Erie, Pa and any unusual pets get flagged right away.

Walk Alone

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Shucks. It was a person complaining about seeing pictures of tarantulas on Craigslist. The person said that pictures should be shared via e-mail instead of in the ad directly due to the "grotesque" nature of the subject. :)

pavel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh please! :sarcasm: If s/he finds T's grotesque, why did the dufus look at the T post to begin with!? What a twit.

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Shucks. It was a person complaining about seeing pictures of tarantulas on Craigslist. The person said that pictures should be shared via e-mail instead of in the ad directly due to the "grotesque" nature of the subject. :)
What the...? How rude! Had it been in my city, I would've childishly (at least I can admit this! haha!) posted a complaint on that person's complaint! "Grotesque" is simply an opinion which not everyone follows. Besides, if it bothered that person so much- all they had to do is not open the post that read "TARANTULA." Tsk!

Walk Alone

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
LOL! You guys are right. :) The poster claimed that the iPhone app used automatically showed all pictures. I dont have an iPhone, so I dont know if that is true.

---------- Post added 10-18-2011 at 02:37 PM ----------

Had it been in my city, I would've childishly (at least I can admit this! haha!) posted a complaint on that person's complaint!
In the poster's complaint, it was mentioned that they were looking for a kitten for their family and kept seeing pics of tarantulas. I was childishly planning to post an ad titled "PRETTY KITTY - FREE!" with a nice Pokie pic. :)

Great minds think alike. :)

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
LOL! You guys are right. :) The poster claimed that the iPhone app used automatically showed all pictures. I dont have an iPhone, so I dont know if that is true.

---------- Post added 10-18-2011 at 02:37 PM ----------

In the poster's complaint, it was mentioned that they were looking for a kitten for their family and kept seeing pics of tarantulas. I was childishly planning to post an ad titled "PRETTY KITTY - FREE!" with a nice Pokie pic. :)

Great minds think alike. :)
Baaahahaha! That would've been hilarious!! As for if the Iphone shows all the images, I'm unsure, but seriously... if someone thought kittens were grotesque, I wonder if they would've flagged it too... :p

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I used to have a P.irminia as the avatar pic in FaceBook. The reason I changed it was my sister's friend saw it through a post I made to my sis and she asked her, "Why does your sister have a large spider as her picture? That's terrifying!" Not her EXACT words but I don't want an infraction. X-D

I changed the pic, but the rest of the gallery stays put.

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I saw a past post on Pittsburgh's Craigslist that I believe had a Rosehair listed. They had to get rid of it cause her son was alergic..lol. Ahh...maybe don't let it flick you???? Unless of course they meant alergic as someone is to bee stings, but then again..don't let it chomp on you...lol

ImDeadly

Arachnosquire
Man! I'd hate to see what would happen to all the claustrophobic's out there if you try to sell a closet.