Pets 101 clip

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Not high enough ratings. I guess we are too boring ...not wierd enough or enough drama ;)

dorvaan

Arachnopeon
Any chance those episodes might exist somewhere in digital format? ;)

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
You know I was going to see if I can get them to give permission for that but just have not done it yet. I will post it if it happens :)

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Buggin Out goes and Tanked stays on AP. Go figure...

You can always make a YouTube series like those Prehistoric Reptiles or something. I'd watch it everyday. Have a question for the viewers to answer in comments after each episode. It would be fun! :D

Tarantel

Arachnobaron
It got canceled??? I am irritated. Greatly irritated. Are there any full episodes realesed before it got canceled and if so where can I find them?

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Buggin Out goes and Tanked stays on AP. Go figure...

You can always make a YouTube series like those Prehistoric Reptiles or something. I'd watch it everyday. Have a question for the viewers to answer in comments after each episode. It would be fun! :D
We might actually do that one day if we get time. Of course the production quality woudl not be be half as good but it would be a lot more geared toward the hobby and animals. Far less drama based ;)

It got canceled??? I am irritated. Greatly irritated. Are there any full episodes realesed before it got canceled and if so where can I find them?
2 episodes played for 2 months but that was it. There is no where you can see full episodes right now.

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
:( Well that stinks. I've been wondering why the series never started. I loved the 2 shows!! Sorry to hear that Ken. I was really looking forward to it.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
:( Well that stinks. I've been wondering why the series never started. I loved the 2 shows!! Sorry to hear that Ken. I was really looking forward to it.
Thanks... we were only a little disappointed. Reality TV pays very little unless you are a huge hit and even the ones that make it usually are not considered hits. They take a ton of time filming meaning you still have to work to get everything you would normally get done after they leave. It was definately fun though and we would have done atleast a season if they had let us. We have played around with the idea of doing internet programs it just takes a lot of work and very little reward for doing it other than you know you did it ;)

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
very little reward for doing it other than you know you did it ;)
It also functions as advertising. Eyes on the videos, especially knowing you have for sale what you're playing with, might go towards increasing your customer base. Much less pressure (though many fewer eyes) than TV. Worth a thought :)

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
Sorry to hear that it didnt make it, I was really looking forward to it! Keep us posted if you decide on internet programming, I for one would love it.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
It also functions as advertising. Eyes on the videos, especially knowing you have for sale what you're playing with, might go towards increasing your customer base. Much less pressure (though many fewer eyes) than TV. Worth a thought :)
Oh I agree it would be a little advertising but I don't know if it would increase my customer base a lot. The TV show just barely increased my customer base and it played over 50 times on national TV ...I was suprised but I think we are all just such a nitch market that most of us all know each other already or atleast who people are ;)