Welcome to the family Nyali and Japa!

awjensen467

Arachnopeon
My G. Rosea died a few days ago and tonight we have a new addition to the family. Per my wife's request we named her Nyali. She is a beautiful T. apophysis. I am way excited for this T! We also got a P. Regalis 1" for my son. He named it Japa. I am excited to try out a few new T's.

DSC_0226-web.jpg
DSC_0227-web.jpg
DSC_0228-web.jpg
DSC_0231-web.jpg
DSC_0237-web.jpg

synyster

Arachnobaron
I don't wanna bust the bubble but I don't think that is Theraphosa apophysis... Looks wy more like Theraphosa stirmi to me

Nice addition though. Have fun!

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How much sub do you have in there?

Nice additions. I just got a 1" P. regalis as well. Can't wait for it to get bigger.

awjensen467

Arachnopeon
To be honest, that makes a lot more sense. The pictures/videos I've been seeing looked different. I was just assuming she would look like that when she grew. The guy really seemed like he knew what he was talking about. I'm questioning if I should trust the female guarantee. ;) So the question is, did I get ripped off with the 100.00 price tag? I really do like her, or him, though.

---------- Post added 10-22-2011 at 10:21 AM ----------

How much sub do you have in there?

Nice additions. I just got a 1" P. regalis as well. Can't wait for it to get bigger.
I have a little over 4". That should be enough right?

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
So the question is, did I get ripped off with the 100.00 price tag? I really do like her, or him, though.

If you like her you didnt get ripped off. I think $100 is fair. Although $100 for a female T. apophysis , would of been a steal.
Later,Tom