Help needed for a project

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So my girlfriend has a chemistry project where she has to create her own table of elements. Well she decides tarantulas of course. So it has to be 5 columns and 4 rows.

I couldn't think of anything so I thought I'd ask here.

Example.

..................Poecilotheria.....Avicularia.
Metallica...............Pic...............Pic.

But I don't know if there are five genera with four same species like the above. And it has to have the picture. Or any other ideas you can come up with. We thought about locations, but couldn't think of enough of those either. They would have to be overlapping locales like Grammostola, Aphonopelma, and Brachypelma.

Thanks!

krbrown1994

Arachnopeon
Well, the Periodic Table has a lot of factors that could be considered for this. Each column has similarities. So defensiveness, burrower, arboreal, new world, old world. Best info I can give at this moment, haven't had chemistry since last year so I'm a tad foggy on all the info regarding the table of elements :eek:oh:

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Anyone else? It is due friday so we have this week to work on it. For the Symbol it was gonna be like say Gp for Grammostola pulchripes. For mass number, she is putting how much a sling costs. We really just need the column and row headers.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
so, trying to wrap my head around this (not easy right now on my schedule). Make the Avics the Liquids, the Brachys the solids, the Pokies the gases. You've got Aphonopelma and Gramostola to work with too.

You can then arrange the Ts by "color" or ";legspan" or "range".

I have lots of pix you can use if you will PM me...

Marga

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
so, trying to wrap my head around this (not easy right now on my schedule). Make the Avics the Liquids, the Brachys the solids, the Pokies the gases. You've got Aphonopelma and Gramostola to work with too.

You can then arrange the Ts by "color" or ";legspan" or "range".

I have lots of pix you can use if you will PM me...

Marga
Thanks! I didn't think of legspan so it's probably gonna have columns "Dwarf, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large" and then rows of "OW terrestrial, OW arboreal, NW terrestrial, and NW arboreal."

Once I make the list of Ts, I'll PM you. Thanks again! :D