need help with T prices

Ghostmooner

Arachnopeon
i'm horrable at searching for anything on internet, need help figureing out what prices to sell my two Ts at.

i have a MM G. Pulchripes i want to sell, 6 inches in size.

and a 5" female B. Vagans.

what would u recomend?

ImDeadly

Arachnosquire
I'm no expert but I'm inclined to definitely say more than mentioned above. Especially the female. I could be wrong but prolly not.

Deftones90

Arachnosquire
Considering that vagans have become commonplace in the hobby I dont think the above price is really all that unrealistic. It really all depends on if you just want it moved or if youre actually looking to make something off of it. You can overprice anything but that just means it will likely take longer to sell...

Deftones90

Arachnosquire
Search around on the classifieds on here. It'll give you an idea of what most that size are going for.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah the female vagans 60 bucks....the MM pulchripes i would say 40 tops...

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
$50-60 G. pulchripes $55-65 B. vagans
sounds about right to me.... although, the MM G. pulchripes may be better off in a trade or breeding loan

Considering that vagans have become commonplace in the hobby I dont think the above price is really all that unrealistic. It really all depends on if you just want it moved or if youre actually looking to make something off of it. You can overprice anything but that just means it will likely take longer to sell...[/QUOTEbuc] +1 i like the way ya think.... you could post it for 1000$ and take forever but quick cash is a good thing... the op may be selling a t to a newbie and convert one more person to the hobby... worth losing a few bux over imo.

Aschamne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would say $20 tops for the pulchripes considering you can get a female about that size for $40 - 75 depending on where you find one. Also, I have seen female vagans in pet stores for under $50.

Art

Deftones90

Arachnosquire
sounds about right to me.... although, the MM G. pulchripes may be better off in a trade or breeding loan

Considering that vagans have become commonplace in the hobby I dont think the above price is really all that unrealistic. It really all depends on if you just want it moved or if youre actually looking to make something off of it. You can overprice anything but that just means it will likely take longer to sell...[/QUOTEbuc] +1 i like the way ya think.... you could post it for 1000$ and take forever but quick cash is a good thing... the op may be selling a t to a newbie and convert one more person to the hobby... worth losing a few bux over imo.
Another very good point.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk