Sivka update of love!~

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey everyone, Sivka or 'Wha' ya doin'?' is doing great! shes 16-17 pounds now :D a MONSTER~! lol but still loving with agreat personality which I adore! Heres some new shots of her, and her diaper, since I live in a big house its hard to train her properly, so we diaper her when we let her roam the whole house. (its 2 levels) she runs up and down the stairs like a pro! :D so exciting!

Here she's wearing 2year old diapers and she tried to pee and then went to sniff the floor...then she just looked at it, and tried to pee there again....then sniffed...then tried to pee again.....lol..... Then she let out a big pee then was like 'woooaaaahhhh' and got all weirded out. Her expression was priceless. lol

anyways

Heres me and my evil laugh bad angle shot.

close up of the torment

bunny and me!

RyanW

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Is that the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
That is one Big bunny :). Very beautiful animal.

You look very Mediterrenean by the way, Turkish to be more spesific ;).

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Wow, Crysta! She got huge. She's adorable, the diapers are just too cute.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is that the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail?
lol?

That is one Big bunny :). Very beautiful animal.

You look very Mediterrenean by the way, Turkish to be more spesific ;).
Thanks Naja, shes a doll, can't see why people can eat them! :(

Mediterrenean is pretttyyy close, but not Turkish, Croatian from my dads side, and my mother is Inuit. :)

Wow, Crysta! She got huge. She's adorable, the diapers are just too cute.
Thanks Miss! :D

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Her head is almost larger than yours. Will their be a Sivka Halloween update this year, hmmm?

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good lord,Flemish Giant?Kelly wants one badly,but I told her the 2 we have now GO if she gets one of those beasts.Pretty soon your going to be able to give the neighborhood kids rides on her!!Better invest in a small saddle....

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Her head is almost larger than yours. Will their be a Sivka Halloween update this year, hmmm?
Oh thats a good idea, might need to put my sewing machine to work....

beautiful..flemish giant? always wanted one of those...
Yep she's a flemish giant, Her 1st birthday is this week so im excited :D

Good lord,Flemish Giant?Kelly wants one badly,but I told her the 2 we have now GO if she gets one of those beasts.Pretty soon your going to be able to give the neighborhood kids rides on her!!Better invest in a small saddle....
Aw brett thats mean, you need a Flemish giant to revolutionize your bunny pack. Imagine how cool it would be to have a demon giant bunny and 2 little minions by her side muahahah!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
thats cool...dont they get about 25-30 pounds? i seen one for sale at a flea market once when i was little...my dad wouldnt let me get it, so i got a gunea pig instead...

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She won't get that big as she is the runt of the litter. I've heard of some getting 25 pounds, but her mother only weighed in at 22lbs, maybe the males get bigger. I know the Continental Giant can get bigger then the flemish.

Heres a vid of a continental
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=0KsfZLqYblY

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
that rabbit is huge...never heard of the continental giant til now..thanks...that guy sure seemed happy!