Exotics Ban

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Knee jerk reactions are always to be expected, especially close to elections. If you want to do something about it draft letters and letter templates and distribute them along with a copy/paste mailing list of senators and representatives to places like this. Begin collecting signatures and drafting well written articles to national newspapers addressing your issue.

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Those guys do know banning won't stop people from getting said pets :p whatever happened to personal responsibility??

Last edited:

Amoeba

Arachnolord
Welcome to Florida check your tigers lions bears cheetahs dubia snails pythons tegus........at the door. As Bigboy said get active educate people. I can't say I've never emailed any governors in my day. My favorite had to be the Gov. of Minnesota encouraging him that sand hill crane hunting season was wonderful and maybe they could start gunning the poor down in the streets next. :laugh: Enough emails from enough people will annoy politicians enough by clogging up their emails.

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I just find this whole exotic thing really really stupid :p I mean blame everyone for the issues a nut had in Ohio and think all exotic keepers are that way. I wouldn't want to keep a big cat but if someone does it safely and keeps the animal well fed and secure i don't care.