Crickeylynn

Arachnopeon
Went to Repticon today and came home with a cute GBB sling. I love her so
Much. Kinda nervous about how small she is. I named her Azula. :

Last edited:

LucasNorth

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hard to tell without knowing how big the sling is / container but small is good for slings. lightly mist half of the enclosure twice every week (make sure its not swampy) just damp.
The bigger the cup the less chance your sling will find its food and its really not neccesary. Try feeding pinhead crickets or cricket legs to the sling and enjoy.

Crickeylynn

Arachnopeon
I can keep her in her little deli cup for now. The micheals container was the second smallest. Maybe 2-3 square inches. My main concernwas the smell of the melted plastic, since I hadto us a hot nail to poke holes in it. I didn't know if it would hurt her in any way. She is small than A dime How many times a week should I feed her?

Last edited:

1hughjazzspider

Arachnoknight
I can keep her in her little deli cup for now. The micheals container was the second smallest. Maybe 2-3 square inches. My main concernwas the smell of the melted plastic, since I hadto us a hot nail to poke holes in it. I didn't know if it would hurt her in any way. She is small than A dime How many times a week should I feed her?

I feed all my slings a couple of pinheads twice a week, usually one feeding on Wednesday and one on Saturday. As far as being worried about the smell, don't. I use a hot nail to poke air holes in all my sling containers and as long as you let it dry and cool off you can put the sling in there.

angrychair

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I use a dremel and 1/8" drill bit, well atleast for slings once they are like over .5"