Unknown Sling

A Simple Thief

Arachnopeon
So I just got back from the Sacramento Reptile show. And it was amazing. What was even more amazing is that Ken the Bug Guy had some slings that got mixed up and got put into a box for five dollars each. So I ave no idea what it is. Maybe it's a B. emilia, or G. Rosea, or maybe it's an A. chalcodes. It's like a Christmas present but you can't peek man, because the present is buried six feet under ground and chained to Abe Lincon's corpse.

Getting into a reptile show, $12
Buying a sling, $5
The feeling you get when you buy a new tarantula, Priceless.

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
Sounds great! Any T from Ken is a quality T reguardless of what it is. Maybe you'll get an identity on it soon.

A Simple Thief

Arachnopeon
That's I'm hoping for yeah. I know for a fact that it's an OW so that narrows it down... kind of. >_< But still, I'll be happy with whatever it is. I'll just happier if it turns out to be something that's not a G. Rosea. :p

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Also, if it's OW, you know already that it's not G. rosea....

If it's OW it can't be any of the species you listed in your OP.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Come on guys what happen to "if you dont have something nice to say dont say nothing at all"?
Um...hypocrite much?

This is suppose to be a forum for learning and sharing all I seem to happen upon is know it alls who spend there lives behind a computer trying to belittle others with there smart elic responses like they troll through every post looking to make lesser knowledgeable people feel stupid. Come on guys what happen to "if you dont have something nice to say dont say nothing at all"?
The typical two nitpickers chimed in with sarcasm...as usual. OP that's a cool idea, keeps you guessing and entertained.
It's the Internet. Get some thicker skin.

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
This is suppose to be a forum for learning and sharing
Part of learning about tarantulas is learning the difference between OW and NW species. That is kind of an important thing to know if you're in this hobby.

Walk Alone

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Congrats on the new sling. :D

I have one right now that I bought as a cobalt blue, but that isn't what it is. Mystery slings can be fun. :)

Toogledoo

Arachnoknight
Heck yeah, I'd pay $12 to get into a reptile show. I've never been to one and they sound pretty cool. Then only $5 for a new sling... I'd do it! :p

TaylorW

Arachnopeon
Part of learning about tarantulas is learning the difference between OW and NW species. That is kind of an important thing to know if you're in this hobby.
very true infact your health depends on it lol. matt i read her post and she wasnt being rude in any way. if you own tarantulas you should know those spiders arent OW especially a G. rosea. this is a forum for learning and sharing and he was confused so she corrected him, therefore he LEARNED something.

boxofsorrows

Arachnopeon
Congrats on the sling, whatever it is I reckon it's worth the money just for the fun of the surprise.

TaylorW

Arachnopeon
he needs to post a pick so he can find out what it is cause not all slings require the same care. wouldnt it be awesome if it turned out to be a P. metalica lol very doubtful but still fun to think about

A Simple Thief

Arachnopeon
I just looked at what I posted and I realized that I posted Old World. I apologize for my slip up. Actually, no I don't. I was exhausted and going through something while I was posting this so forgive me for not having what part of the god damn world my sling is from.

Now, after that was taken care of, I would just like to say that my NEW WORLD sling is freaking adorable. Still working on the pictures though.

TaylorW

Arachnopeon
I just looked at what I posted and I realized that I posted Old World. I apologize for my slip up. Actually, no I don't. I was exhausted and going through something while I was posting this so forgive me for not having what part of the god damn world my sling is from.

Now, after that was taken care of, I would just like to say that my NEW WORLD sling is freaking adorable. Still working on the pictures though.
cranky lol

A Simple Thief

Arachnopeon
Yes I'm cranky. I'm crank because I come to my post to see a bunch of people respond. And then I realize it's just a bunch of people arguing about a mistake in my post. So excused me if I'm not to happy about that. I mean, really, it's like poking fun at the kid who stutters or the kid whose voice cracks in the middle of a speech.

Anyways, I do not know what kind of T it is, and I don't know if it's new or old world, but it's most likely an old world. And I'm beginning to think that it might be an Arizona Blonde. But hey, I don't know much.