"Terrific Tarantulas" Game...

Saf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just randomly found this on the net during a T related search! :laugh:

http://www.funtrivia.com/submitquiz.cfm?quiz=232331

Any of our regulars here scoring less than ten out of ten, well, you need to take a long hard look at yourselves! :tongue:

Some of the answers certainly make for mild amusement:

http://www.funtrivia.com/submitquiz.cfm?quiz=232331 <<--- (don't look at this link before you've completed the quiz though, unless you're struggling and need to cheat, of course!) :wink:

Just gave me a chuckle, so I thought I'd pass it on.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A. avics are not communal..... So I missed one because I provided no answer. Also, not all Ts are gonna run if you approach them.

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
im pretty sure this one was created by jon3800 a couple years ago.

Saf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
... Also, not all Ts are gonna run if you approach them.
Of course, any of the last three options would be possible, but it was relatively sraightforward to intuit the intended answers from the options provided.

Things such as this, and some of the answers themselves, were what sparked my mild amusement.

A well intentioned effort to clear up misconceptions about Ts, whilst actually also supplying varying degrees of misinformation itself.

Fair play to them for trying though. :smile:

Are you telling me four-palped Cobalt Blues are not good starter Ts?
Absolutely. But more for their irritating hairs and keen sense of direction. :wink: :tongue:

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I won... ten/10 but I have to register to be counted :(
um seemed right on to me. Where's the misconception ? Nice to play a lil trivia thanks.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I scored 10/10 Beat that !!!! LOL!!!! cobalt blues make great 1st time spiders!!! :biggrin:

synyster

Arachnobaron
I won... ten/10 but I have to register to be counted :(
um seemed right on to me. Where's the misconception ? Nice to play a lil trivia thanks.
Avics arent communal and the spider might defend rather than attack which includes biting and kicking hairs...

I scored 10/10 Beat that !!!! LOL!!!! cobalt blues make great 1st time spiders!!! :biggrin:
Oh my, you seem happy with your score...

captmarga

Arachnobaron
SOME pokies can be kept communally, for a short period of time. Knock on wood, my three are still doing well, with two of them over six inches DLS. It amuses me to see them all crammed in the same web tunnel.

I wished Q10 had had a "none of the above".

Marga