IM ADDicted to Ts, and low on space??any Ideas to Maximize room for Ts??

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Yeah im low on room. own 62 Ts. most of which are little slings 1-2"
The only good addiction you can have I guess!!
I have 8 Tiny 1/2" Lp slings...
which have the potential to get 8-11" almost the size of T Blondie/Stirmi
worlds 3rd Largest T
10 P regalis 1" slings also get large 6-9" aproximately

Thanks !! would like any pics of stands, or ideas for storing Lots of Ts!!!
gotta maximize room!!!:biggrin:

Loaning my LP for breeding 50/50 would be nice... to clear room but no one has responded.... yet

Grin

Arachnoknight
Shelf!
build or buy them.
or what i like to do is go on craigslist and get them.
one's that mount to the wall are the best!

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
I agree with Grin, shelves would help you the most. Build your own, or like I'm about to do, buy some storage shelves from Lowes, or Home depot.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I cant move outa my parents house too low on cash & dont even have a job. Collage books cost so much cash too!!!
SO I gotta build shelves probably sometime!!!

0siris

Arachnosquire
You can just use cross ventilation and stack them. This makes it easier to keep track of them too, just keep the ones you have recently maintained/fed on the bottom and the ones that still need to eat on top :)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
trust me i know what your going through...what i do is for all my large up to 10" terrestrials, buy sterilite tubs that are stackable...then for anything thats 4-5" buy smaller sterilite tubs, then anything under that use deli cups, then anything arboreal i use vials, then tall deli cups, then taller sterilite arboreal tubs, then graduate into exo terra 12x12x18...i only stack those 2 high...i currently am working on building some shelves too....ive got some stacked on a dresser that are about 6" from the ceiling....make sure to buy tubs that are the same size for certain species to make them stackable...always put the heaviest on the bottom too...

Transient

Arachnosquire
Give the house to the Ts, live in a tent in the backyard.

In all seriousness though, if you live near a storage furniture or Ikea store, look for open pyramid-stacked shelves. Kind of hard to explain, but it's open (not like a cubicle) shelving that could hold large tanks on the bottom and smaller tanks as you go up. I have one for general use that reaches to the ceiling, and it could hold maybe 15-20 10gal tanks. They can get expensive but save a looot of space. Plus they look fancy.