Losing a spider inside of a computer is not really a problem I thought I'd ever have.

Transient

Arachnosquire
Seriously. I have a tiny 1/4" Agelenopsis sp. sling. I was removing food from its vial when it took off up my hand and dropped onto my open laptop. I spent two minutes trying to catch it without losing it in the keyboard or crushing it, when it finally disappeared into the hinge and the main part of my laptop. I just spent fifteen freaking minutes examining every crack of my laptop, praying that it wasn't squished or cooked, and finally spotted him on the FLOOR of all places. I just got the little bleeper back into his house unharmed and have decided that I hate him so much and his name is now going to be Dumb*** and I am never going to trust him ever again, not that I should have in the first place.

And to keep this T-relevant, my three slings that aren't in pre-molt all shared a 1/2" cricket and left no remains. Good job, guys.

Blaze

Arachnopeon
haha thanks for the story. made my night. yeah they can be sneaky little buggers.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
And to keep this T-relevant, my three slings that aren't in pre-molt all shared a 1/2" cricket and left no remains. Good job, guys.
Why didn't you just post in True Spiders?

RosesRubella

Arachnopeon
When one of my P. Irminia escaped I had been leaving the side of my tower, so I spent an hour combing through it with a flashlight and paintbrush. It eventually showed up in my DVD collection (Secret of Nimh, it has good taste), but still, I feel your pain.

ImDeadly

Arachnosquire
Cool little story (no matter where it was posted).

Are you three slings housed together and feeding together? What kind of slings are they?

Transient

Arachnosquire
Why didn't you just post in True Spiders?
Most of the threads there seem to do with caught spiders or IDing them. I actually had more to say about my babies but I forgot what it was. ;x
It was about a little pose one sling did while eating, where it stretches its legs out under it.
Cool little story (no matter where it was posted).

Are you three slings housed together and feeding together? What kind of slings are they?
No! I just chopped up the cricket. One G. pulchra and two B. albopilosum.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Y..
You might even say...
There was a bug in your system!
[YOUTUBE]bcYppAs6ZdI[/YOUTUBE]

angrychair

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
don't feel too bad, i have a free range OBT sling somewhere in my house. I don't count it as a T I own on my list, but I'm pretty certain its still alive in here somewhere. I hope to stumble across it sometime.

Transient

Arachnosquire
don't feel too bad, i have a free range OBT sling somewhere in my house. I don't count it as a T I own on my list, but I'm pretty certain its still alive in here somewhere. I hope to stumble across it sometime.
Maybe in your bed.