Voice-Activated OBT

RosesRubella

Arachnopeon
I recently came down with a nasty cold, luckily I'm over it and am left with a raspy voice. My OBT's cage is directly next to my computer, so after I spoke she proceeded to sprint to the side of the container near to where I was speaking.
I know she's just responding to vibrations, but it's so funny to see a tarantula run towards your voice and attempt to jump its bones. Especially a crack-loaded OBT.

Ingar

Arachnopeon
I recently came down with a nasty cold, luckily I'm over it and am left with a raspy voice. My OBT's cage is directly next to my computer, so after I spoke she proceeded to sprint to the side of the container near to where I was speaking.
I know she's just responding to vibrations, but it's so funny to see a tarantula run towards your voice and attempt to jump its bones. Especially a crack-loaded OBT.
Lol.. I also have this funny experience. It usually happens when I speak to cellphone near terrariums :D

akpropst

Arachnopeon
I've been wanting to move one of my setups to my computer desk but it's a custom built PC with quite a lot of fans. I'm afraid the vibrations would irritate/stress them out. I take it you have no problems with yours being there?

RosesRubella

Arachnopeon
The computer has never seemed to bother any of the T's, barring the fans being hair dryers it's probably fine.