Help a soldier save this puppy!

agrodolce

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Please help us save this puppy in Afghanistan. My husband is deployed there now and he has fallen in love with this dog. Military policy is to euthanize animals, they are NOT allowed to have pets or mascots. Chuck will probably end up dying by getting run over, shot for sport or under orders, or from basic diseases like parvo or rabies.

We are working with a rescue organization called Tigger House in Kabul, Afghanistan. We need to raise $3000 to bring Chuck home.

You can find more information about Chuck (including links the facebook page and donation site) at this website:

http://bringchuckhome.info/

Please help by donating or by spreading the word on facebook, blogs, or any other forum you can think of. Thank you so much!

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
After reading that it goes to show a lot of the US Military are no different than torturous, cruel Terrorists. It's no wonder people come home changed (for the worse).
My god, not allowing dogs at camp? What difference would it make, and why would anyone let our Military be so cruel and kill/torture animals? I'm not saying everyone is like this I know there not, but this was depressing to read except the fact these dogs got lucky and that makes me happy.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i already posted on that a while back...wishing for the best..

---------- Post added 11-30-2011 at 06:52 PM ----------

yep, our good ole american government...
After reading that it goes to show a lot of the US Military are no different than torturous, cruel Terrorists. It's no wonder people come home changed (for the worse).
My god, not allowing dogs at camp? What difference would it make, and why would anyone let our Military be so cruel and kill/torture animals? I'm not saying everyone is like this I know there not, but this was depressing to read except the fact these dogs got lucky and that makes me happy.