Molt-O-Rama! Woo Hoo!

Mathayus

Arachnosquire
This has got to be a record for me. I have had 6 tarantulas molt in the past two weeks. My G. rosea and my A. versi two weeks ago, and last week Tuesday my B. albo hooked out, my baby A. metallica and G. pulchra on Thrusday, and on Friday, my P. miranda. AND my baby P. murinus was super heavy in premolt when I checked on it Sunday, may have molted already. This is awesome hahaha :happy:

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I had 9 in that time period molt.. all in the beggining of winter once.. very cool
my P Miranda died of dks this year... R.I.P

Mathayus

Arachnosquire
Sorry to hear that =/ My miranda is now around the 3.75" mark and showing her colors really well. Also remembered my adult A. metallica (the mother of the baby that molted) is due for a molt soon as well.

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
Grats on the growth of all your Ts! That means you've been taking good care of them and they're putting on their new suits!

angrychair

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My P regalis molted two days ago, my L parahybana is in premolt, and I think my P irminia is going to molt too. Hope my C cyanopubescens molts too

Yay moltings are fun right.

AshLee

Arachnopeon
Absolutely love when a tarantula molts. I remember that was my original excuse for getting more, was that I wanted there to always be progress somewhere. I don't know my record for a one or two week period, but three molting in one day is my day record.