post pics of your G.pulchras

ranchruler

Arachnopeon
I am thinking of getting a G.pulchra so can people post pics of theirs and care for them also the price you got them for etc.
THANKS

Transient

Arachnosquire
I think this would be better suited for the Pictures subforum... Price depends on slings vs. juvies/adults, male vs. female, and also who you buy from. Care is like any other Grammy, they're pretty forgiving and don't have any special temp or humidity requirements. My two slings are kept at a bit higher temp than is necessarily needed, but that's a personal choice.

DaveM

ArachnoOneCanReach
Old Timer
I got this one 5 months (and a couple of molts) ago from kenthebugguy as a 0.5" sling for $35.
G_pulchra.jpg
These have always been among my favorites -- lots of personality.
BTW, nice blog, Scoolman!

Transient

Arachnosquire
These have always been among my favorites -- lots of personality.
BTW, nice blog, Scoolman!
Ditto to both. And pretty sling, DaveM!
I got mine from Patrick, one is 1" and in pre-molt and the other is 1.34" and a voracious eater. I got them both for 75$ shipped. I feel like in some cases price reflects how often the dealer has Ts of whatever species - for instance someone with a lot of B. smithis who is readily trying to breed them is going to have more slings than someone who bought them from another person, ad therefore would be more willing to let them go at a lower price. It's similar like that in breeding and dealing of other animals, but I could be wrong.

fartbreath

Arachnopeon
That one with the fangs really in focus is one hell of a picture!

---------- Post added 11-05-2011 at 12:46 PM ----------

Is this one feeding? Looks like it's having dinner. Cricket, I suppose?