This Guy just ate a live T!!!! now I'm pissed....

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Im not one to condone this type of behaviour... But really This dude Got some serious issue's...
Got me mad when i saw this...
Anyway i felt bad for the T.... it was a mature male not sure what sp...
But really this thing got to me:mad:!!!!
[YOUTUBE]ln5sCiIsYwQ[/YOUTUBE]

what an awesome display of stupidity!!!!

Peace,
Armando

Last edited:

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Personally If I could cuss on this forum.. every word would be one ... THis guy is a DUMB A$$!!!!
he should be locked in jail for animal Cruelty Ts are a wonder of the Animal world.. not just a average spider
my comment on youtube was not so nice:mad:
Id like to see him eat a Giant Centepede get his face bitten like crazy

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Personally If I could cuss on this forum.. every word would be one ... THis guy is a DUMB A$$!!!!
he should be locked in jail for animal Cruelty Ts are a wonder of the Animal world.. not just a average spider
I hear you bro!!! Trust me I'm trying to refrain from being disgruntle!!!!

LucasNorth

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yah, really is a shame. Anyone able to I.D. the T species? maybe its protected or something...
I mean tarantula are eaten across the globe but for far more humble reasons other than youtube fame -_-
release a cricket for those who have fallen

Hendersoniana

Arachnoangel
This man obviously was forcing himself... He just wants the attention. Next time i suggest he should try something more venomous for more fame, say an atrax robustus maybe?

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i wonder if the ts urticating hairs could do damage to an esophagus or if there is any major hazards of eating one LIVE OR DEAD

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
poop. I couldn't help but make a few post on that video. It will be an endless argument against the damned.

Ingar

Arachnopeon
This man obviously was forcing himself... He just wants the attention. Next time i suggest he should try something more venomous for more fame, say an atrax robustus maybe?
+1!!! That would teach him..

Arachnopeon
He ate a T, big deal. As a carnivore myself, I cant really understand why it would be more wrong to eat a T than a cow, or a pig, a cat, a dog, etc if it's not an endangered species

AshLee

Arachnopeon
I try and stay out of discussion concerning the consumption of creatures, either invertebrate or not, as I have my own defined beliefs that tie in spiritually for me, and it simply doesn't need delving into. But in this specific case, as I saw this video the night it came out, and am not surprised that it made it's way here finally, I was conflicted. My issue lies with eating live creatures, where they could easily and humanely be euthanized. This, along with the traumatic step by step photo collaboration that I've seen of someone making a "tarantula shake" with a blender really got me, and the photos actually made me emotionally and physically sick. Eating live and eating dead are two very different things for me, though eating for sport or need as well also contribute to what I ultimately think. Every vague and generalized situation depends, individual circumstances determine most.

Hendersoniana

Arachnoangel
He ate a T, big deal. As a carnivore myself, I cant really understand why it would be more wrong to eat a T than a cow, or a pig, a cat, a dog, etc if it's not an endangered species
Its not more wrong or not. Yes its a delicacy in some places, but look at him, he's forcing himself, he doesnt enjoy it. He doesnt need it, he looks like a healthy man, so he is hurting an animal for fame and attention. I also eat meat, but u dont see me eating a live chicken or pig for views on youtube. Doesnt matter if its an endangered species, if he really needed or wanted to eat one, he could have killed it first at least. I feel that if ever there is a need to eat a live T or live anything for that matter, is when u are in the wild trying to survive. But this is just my opinion, everyone is entitled to theirs.

Ingar

Arachnopeon
It's a cruelty to eat live beings.
I want to see how you will eat a live animal - maybe chicken, pig or even cow. I bet you can not.

I think he ate adult male LP.
My recommendation is not to click on that video. Please, lets us be a humans and not support with rating on y-be people like him.

Last edited:

LucasNorth

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
its kinda like ozzy ozbourne biting a bats head off...
Shock value fame i guess

JadeWilliamson

Arachnoknight
I think you're all overreacting. It was alive when he grabbed it and it was dead the moment he bit it. Bam, euthanized. What's the big deal? This happens many times every day throughout the world whether you like it or not and it's going to continue whether you like it or not. Your personal cultural beliefs on what's "right" or "wrong" doesn't affect what those cultures thousands of miles away will do.
Sure he's doing it just for YouTube plays. What else are YouTube accounts for? They're meant to entertain. That entertained me. I wouldn't do it, but it was interesting to see. I've heard tarantulas taste very peanut buttery.

Transient

Arachnosquire
I can't bring myself to even press play, just the act of eating a live spider disgusts me so much that I have goosebumps. Cringe.

1hughjazzspider

Arachnoknight
I think you're all overreacting. It was alive when he grabbed it and it was dead the moment he bit it. Bam, euthanized. What's the big deal? This happens many times every day throughout the world whether you like it or not and it's going to continue whether you like it or not. Your personal cultural beliefs on what's "right" or "wrong" doesn't affect what those cultures thousands of miles away will do.
Sure he's doing it just for YouTube plays. What else are YouTube accounts for? They're meant to entertain. That entertained me. I wouldn't do it, but it was interesting to see. I've heard tarantulas taste very peanut buttery.

It entertained you??? You strike me as the type of person who collects T's just because you think it makes you look cool, not because you actually care about the animals.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Meh. I could think of many, many more things to get up in arms about that humans do, but I don't see any of you getting outraged over them. Because you keep tarantulas as pets this is obviously going to skew your perspective. Much of the meat that we consume is not processed in a completely humane manner, yet I don't see anyone shaking their fist at the guy hording chicken nuggets or pounding a triple stack. Is the live-fed feeder roach any different? Cricket? 'Tis a life all the same, no? Yeah, the animal was live & it was a pointless act but I don't think you're going to see a bunch of folks following suit. As Ingar said, don't click on it. If you feed the beast it will continue to grow.

You need outrage? Here you go:

http://www.bob.co.za/
http://projects.latimes.com/mexico-drug-war/#/its-a-war
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-11-02/...rican-public-health-association?_s=PM:OPINION

TGod

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Seriously..... are people here genuinly pissed off at this. I know its a tarantula forum but REALLY. Anyone ever watch "i'm a celebrity get me outta here" or "fear factor" they do this all the time. Every T owner in the world kills inocent buggies so if they make a cricket forum were screwed.