Yellow anaconda female

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here is my little snake, 4 years old female, have had her since she was small:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/stungun12345678?feature=mhee#p/u/1/BuT-Q8tGskE[/video]

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Have always wanted one but not enough space. She's so calm and curious.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
They do requere some space;)
But my female has allways been this way, but my male is a completely other story;)

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful snake! I can't get over how calm she is.

wesker12

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here is my little snake, 4 years old female, have had her since she was small:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/stungun12345678?feature=mhee#p/u/1/BuT-Q8tGskE[/video]
She's gorgeous! How big can they get?

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanx for the comments;)

The average size of yellow anaconda is around 12 feet. Some get larger though. 14 has been seen, but is not the avarage;) Males avarege is around 10feet.

Ecstasy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'll have to take pictures of my yellow. She's something around 6 feet and I just got her back. Beautiful girl though.

smoothie4l

Arachnopeon
So sweet~! Just seeing you handle the beauty brightens up my day, I wish I had the space for a snake bigger than a ball python. I would love to get a boa constrictor or a anaconda someday. I'm thinking of an boa constrictor because they get big but not giant. Some times i just can not make up my mind i love all snakes~!

lizardminion

Arachnolord
Very beautiful snake! Don't you have to have a permit to own something exotic like that though... ? I don't quite know.
But again, that snake is beautiful! Sadly, my family would never forgive me if I ever dare bring a snake in this house. :/

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
So sweet~! Just seeing you handle the beauty brightens up my day, I wish I had the space for a snake bigger than a ball python. I would love to get a boa constrictor or a anaconda someday. I'm thinking of an boa constrictor because they get big but not giant. Some times i just can not make up my mind i love all snakes~!
You wont regret buying a boa, the are really great snakes;)

---------- Post added 11-30-2011 at 12:14 AM ----------

Very beautiful snake! Don't you have to have a permit to own something exotic like that though... ? I don't quite know.
But again, that snake is beautiful! Sadly, my family would never forgive me if I ever dare bring a snake in this house. :/
They are legal here in Denmark, but the green anaconda is not;)