The other new addition! :) (Warning, feeding pic at end)

Alexandra V

Arachnosquire
Introducing Ned, my super dwarf pos. het albino retic! :love: I love this little guy, he's a blast to handle and mellow to boot!

And eating his first meal with me, a rat pink (he's so small compared to my ball pythons - my happy little sausages :p)

I picked him up at the same expo as my B. emilia and my B. albiceps. It was a successful day :)

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice,always kicked around the idea of a big snake but can not figure out Retic or Burm?or normal or color morph?

Alexandra V

Arachnosquire
Very nice,always kicked around the idea of a big snake but can not figure out Retic or Burm?or normal or color morph?
Thanks, and I had a lot of trouble deciding which of the giants (if any) to do, so I went for retic first as a super dwarf so that it'll stay a manageable size for my 5'2 self lol. I can say that after my experience with this little guy and my experience with other peoples' burms, I definitely prefer retics.

Tarantel

Arachnobaron
I love snakes. Unfortunatly my dads afraid and won't let me get one. Not to mention theres no place to put it.

Alexandra V

Arachnosquire
I've always had a fear of snakes, but would like to have a baby ball python eventually.
Ball pythons are great snakes, especially if you're nervous around snakes. They're very easy going and super slow moving. My #1 introduction snake when I do shows and stuff with people who are afraid is my ball python. :)

loudan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
very neat looking! and hes a gooba when he eats!!