I am just livid...

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The veterinary hospital I work for frequently provides medical services to a couple of the local animal shelters. Today an ACO brought in a tropical constrictor that had been found in its enclosure alongside a road. It was cold here today and raining, the enclosure was filling up with water. When examined, the snake had what appeared to be multiple rodent bite wounds to its ventrum and something had been seriously munching on its tail. The wounds were not new and are infected. This beautiful snake, if it survives, will lose most of its tail.

People who don't take care of their animals and then dump them in this fashion have a special place in Hades waiting for them.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
thats horrible...takes alot of money and luck to get a snake through those rodent bites..thats why F/T is the only way to go....

donniedark0

chiLLLen
Arachnosupporter
i still cant fathom how people are capable of such acts. Its absolutely mind boggling and out of this world. I wish great pain and suffering against people like that lol.

Walk Alone

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That SUCKS. But, what goes around comes around. I am a firm believer in that.

Louise E. Rothstein

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Evil is relative.
It is less "irresponsible" to abandon an animal within sight of people who might help than to leave it dying behind closed doors where people can't see.
It is true that a less unsuitable owner would have taken more constructive action...and at an earlier date.
But a more unfit owner would have most certainly let it die.

The owner's evil was not absolute.

Purgatory,perhaps.
But not "special Hell."