no TROLL snakes and smoke

loudan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
what do you think is worse for the snake to be around?, tobacco smoke or marijuana smoke?
could a snake get a respiratory infection or possibly die from marijuana smoke? :mask:

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
well quit blowin duber hits in your snakes face, and itll be allright..:)

Grin

Arachnoknight
well quit blowin duber hits in your snakes face, and itll be allright..:)
I think he "hot boxed" the snakes enclosure :sarcasm: JK

Anyways while smoking open a window or go outside, tobacco harms everything but the good green doesn't seem to have any horrible side effects or killed anyone.

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
what do you think is worse for the snake to be around?, tobacco smoke or marijuana smoke?
could a snake get a respiratory infection or possibly die from marijuana smoke? :mask:
Why do you ask ? hmm lol
Snakes are susceptible respiratory infections tho. Are there bubbles from the nostrils ? Not from Mj but improper humidity/stress and/or virus/bacteria.

loudan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ahh okay well i was just asking cause i quit smoking cigarettes in my room but not mj,and when i got my snake he already had a respitory infection,he has 1 more shot left and he should be fine,and yes he used to blow bubbles out of his nose. i basicly saved him,the ppl that had kept him in a screen house without heat!>:O!

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Supposedly nicotine is toxic to snakes and has been used as a repellant and snake 'control' in some areas. I've heard that smoker's should cautious handling snakes and other reptiles as the animals can absorb second hand nicotine from the smoker's hands.

Snakes are susceptible to respiratory infections and smoke of any kind will most likely compromise them, whether it's readily apparent or not.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Marihoochee, as its being combusted, still puts off enough nastiness to create trouble for a respiration-challenged snake. If you absolutely must smoke the 'hooch around your sick buddy maybe get a vaporizer to minimize the airborne stuff? Or just eat baked goods in the snake room;)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
maybe its a watersnake, and got its aquarium turned into a bong..;)
I think he "hot boxed" the snakes enclosure :sarcasm: JK

Anyways while smoking open a window or go outside, tobacco harms everything but the good green doesn't seem to have any horrible side effects or killed anyone.