RIP Skittles and Pablo

It_Glows

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
In november (12th, I think?) I got an amazon tree boa, which I named skittles for his bright coloring. I came home last night, with skittles curled up in the corner. I woke up this morning, Pablo was the same... I don't know what happened, their husbandry was right on the dot. My thoughts went to something airborne.

My dear. lovely snakes. My little tree demon, and my gentle giant.

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Were they WC snakes? The speed with which they passed sounds like a parasite load if they were recently imported.

pavel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh man, that really hurts. :( You have my condolences. Are you considering having an autopsy done on them to try and determine the cause?

It_Glows

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Were they WC snakes? The speed with which they passed sounds like a parasite load if they were recently imported.
I'm unaware if Pablo was, but I had him since August. Skittles, however was CBB but his dad was WC.

Oh man, that really hurts. :( You have my condolences. Are you considering having an autopsy done on them to try and determine the cause?
You can do that?!

OphidianDelight

Arachnoknight
Yes, you can have a vet perform a necropsy on your snakes. It's a good idea if you have other reptiles; besides parasites, there are diseases that can wipe out entire collections.

It_Glows

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think I will, if I can make the time. between work and college. But those were my only reptiles, now I have only my spiders and my newt.