My new addiction: Kenyan Sand Boas! Anyone other keepers/breeders?(Pics to come)

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've recently aquired three of these little guys,and have to say that I'm a HUGE fan! I was getting out of herps,(I sold my 30 something Leopard Geckos) but then saw a little boy normal het anery baby for $35 so I picked him up. :wall: BIG MISTAKE :wall: Now I've got 2 more-a yearling male Anerythristic het Paradox Albino and a yearling female Normal het Paradox Albino. They are just such layed back, well tempered, and interesting little serpants. I've already got breeding plans going for next year when they mature :biggrin: Everyone that comes over and holds them falls in love, even the "snake hater" have to admit that they're cute little buggers. They are much more active than everone says!Anyways, just had to say how awesome they are and see if there is anyone else on here that shares my love for these awesome snakes.

Oh and pictures to come after I find my flippin' camera!

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's kool man...? I almost got some of those they are pretty sick. Find the stupid camera.

Trogdora

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a female anery who's a year old, she's the sweetest snake I've ever met. She's blue right now, but here's an old photo from when I first got her:

ORO

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Breeding this year, as advertised for sale. $35 you stole that snake, great deal

They are an awesome species, I as well was breeding leos for years, have a few left to sell still as I wont bother breeding these again