discoid motel

James M.

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I whent out this morning and got my materials to bild a motel. I see them geting built aroud town and thay take for ever to get dune. I finished mine in about an hour.:D =D But anayway, I was useing the egg crate stuff and it was not impresing me at all. It keeped slideing around and faling over in the tub. Now that I have maid this motel I alread am emprest to the fullest. The discoids seam to prefer the thing alot more too. I maid mine from a 4x4 sheat of peg board cut to 1' squares, 12" peacws of all thread and some half in. PVC cut to half in. spacers. Worked out great. Now it is just wait for the magic to start hapening. I would like to thank Code Monkey and everyone else who helped with the motel and all the other info that you have given me. I have the motel, vegies, dog biskets and water sorce( I'm useing water pillows right now), is there anaything I might be missing? Just so it does not become a problem later. Lotes of mothes waiting for some tasty discoid super. I have 2 dozen and am thinking of geting another couple dozen, that should help get the ball rolling. I would like to get some dubias going this spring or summer if I can find a great deal on them. Well I mainly wanted you all to know that if you do not have ya a motel yet, then ya should, it is the only way to go in my book.;)