Pomona Reptile Super Show Pics

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry I didn't get as many shots as I would have liked ( only about 300 :/ ), I was kind of running around like a chicken with my head cut off haha, but here are the ones turned out alright... Enjoy!

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Dang looks like I missed out.

Do you remember where the picture of the strauchii(black newts with yellow spots) and the dwarf sirens came from?

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Unfortunately no... The guy selling all those amphibians had no card, and was pretty shady... My friend however did buy 5 Iranian harlequin newts from him, I'll try and get a hold of him and PM you with any info I get.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What king of snake was the third to the last the guy was holding? I always take a camera to shows but usually get way to excited to have time to take pictures LOL!

Indigo ?

Last edited:

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What king of snake was the third to the last the guy was holding? I always take a camera to shows but usually get way to excited to have time to take pictures LOL!

Indigo ?

lol I know right? I should have taken at least 1,000 pics but I was going CRAZY! And this year it was Extremely crowded.

Your right that is an Indigo Snake.. Such a magnificently beautiful creature!!!

mark e sic

Arachnosquire
best reptile show ive been to.. well the only one ive been too..
I dont know if you watch Storage wars but Darrell Sheets was at the show on sunday!! yuuuuupppp!

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bummer. I was hoping to see my booth in the pics :). That was a great show though. Can't wait for the next one June 30/July 1 in San Diego.

AmysAnimals

Arachnobaron
Why did you have to post these. =( It looked like sooo much fun! I really wanted to go but I couldn't this time. But in the summer I am definitely going. =) Great photos! I enjoyed looking at them even though I envy everyone who got to go.

MelissaDBrown

Arachnosquire
Great pictures! You are making me even more excited for next weekend! San Diego's show was the best I've ever been to and I can't wait for the Super Show!