How about stuffing a turtle into a keychain trinket?

Ziltoid

Arachnosquire
If the water even has "nutrients", I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a way to get oxygen in there. I wouldn't expect those animals to live more than a week inside there.
you either read the article or you're smarter than the moron who put the little guys in those prisons. :( These people need to be euthanize'd.

Last edited:

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and I thought how Global Exotics kept frogs was stupid...

How do people in this century not know animals require oxygen? Also, nutrients aren't ever-lasting; waste has to go somewhere... :wall:

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
Why are people so STUPID here! There's a video on YouTube of someone asking people in NYC basic questions about the world. "Where is KFC from?" "I dunno" "do you know what it stands for?" "Kentucky fried chicken" FAIL. That's basically the only one I remember but...

HoboAustin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
you either read the article or you're smarter than the moron who put the little guys in those prisons. :( These people need to be euthanize'd.
Anyone with a functioning brain is smarter than the moron haha. But I did read the whole article.

mikem

Arachnopeon
i'm hoping the majority of people who buy these are like the woman in the article who bought one to free it and not like the idiot who will hang it on his office wall. would be even better if people wouldn't buy these at all.