Horned frogs 2/19/2012

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Was going to take pictures of all the frogs minus Malochio but my little brown pacman got a hold of my finger so had to cut shoot short lol.

skippy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nice bite mark he gave you there... i might have to get me one of these ;)

---------- Post added 02-19-2012 at 09:23 PM ----------

seriously though, how did he get you that bad? i've gotten lighter bites from a 3' tegu :eek:

Camden

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice bite mark he gave you there... i might have to get me one of these ;)

---------- Post added 02-19-2012 at 09:23 PM ----------

seriously though, how did he get you that bad? i've gotten lighter bites from a 3' tegu :eek:
These frogs are brutal, and I mean brutal. They don't even have actual teeth, just a rough, bone-like ridge under their lip. So it's pretty much 99% jaw power.

ScarecrowGirl

Arachnosquire
Yeah, I watched a good sized pacman frog obliterate a live mouse before it even had time to react. I wouldn't want to get my fingers caught in that mouth! Hes very cute and innocent looking in those pictures lol

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Once a frog has the taste of human flesh you have to put it down....

Beautiful frog!

Walk Alone

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Really nice pics. That burn orange color in the back really sets them off. :)

mikem

Arachnopeon
pacmans are awesome little frogs! great photos! i've been thinking about getting one. a pet store near my house gets them in every once in a while and sells them for $16. i'll probably take advantage of that next time i see one there.

OphidianDelight

Arachnoknight
Definitely enjoyed seeing your frogs in this post and the African bullfrog post. Quality pictures and specimens!