PDA

View Full Version : Question on mold



Lyle Beach
04-27-2004, 10:32 PM
There is a little bit of mold in my B. smithi (juvinile) tank. The problem is, is that it is inside his little coconut hut. Which means it is a pain in the butt to get to. It has been in there for 2 days now... I have been busy, so tonight is the first chance that I have to get it out.

How harmful is mold in the tank to the T? It's not out of control or anything, it is just a little from T poop, and a cricket remains.

I just plan on taking out the mold, and scarping off the top layer of the peat moss.

My main question is... is there any harm to the T is the mold is in there for 2-3 days? Thanks

caligulathegod
04-27-2004, 11:16 PM
Shouldn't be, but that's all you'll need to do, that it, scraping the mold out. No need to change out the substrate. I'd just keep the tank dryer with a water dish. Only the babies really need high humidity.