Kinda cute

Darwinsdad

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looked into my Lividium tank and saw this and just had to have some fun with it.

simplicity

Arachnopeon
That is one lucky cricket !

By the way - any chance you would show of a larger picture from above - I am kind of curious to see the entrace(s) of the burrow since you've used plastic (?) pipe for burrow.

Darwinsdad

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Actually it is just a plastic fountain cup you czn get at any stop and rob. I washed it up and cut it to the size I wanted . I placed it in the corner of the tank and buried it with substrate leaving the glass side of the hole in plain view for all to see.

Darwinsdad

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
new pic from my cute collection it is my for y/o "hearding" a 2" B.Emilia around so she can have her pic taken with it. My Ex shough just love me for that one.
P.S. I did make sure the T was in a friendly mood b4 I let my child near it.

sansoucie

Arachnolord
Old Timer
VERY cute kid pic!! My kids won't even be in the same room if I have a lid off. :) They are a strictly observation only bunch :)

BTW, if your ex is anything like my husband's ex wife, she'll haul you in court waving that pic! LOL!

JJJoshua

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Same here my family won't go anywhere near my T's. I've had a few escapes and no one dares come near my room. They all think that as soon as they see the T, it'll just lunge for them and bite em. They're all weird, but it is fun to scare em all sometimes. {D {D

sansoucie

Arachnolord
Old Timer
LOL !! Ya have any sheds? My husband is arachnophobic. Pretty much the best part of keeping Ts for me :) Anyway his computer is in the family room downstairs under the staircase in a corner. I took the OBT shed, as I made sure to tell him that was the most horribly dangerous venomous demon T I had ( Lies.. all lies :p ) , tied a string to it and slowly lowered it over him as he was playing America's army... needless to say the shed has been completely destroyed and he hasn;t spoken to me in about 20 hrs... but it was GREAT!! haven't seen him move that fast in years, plus the kids learned a few new expletives ;P

JJJoshua

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
HAHAHA, {D {D {D
I have about 3 sheds laying around now, and I would like to thank you for such a good idea, :D Since all these are Juvi, really no point in keeping em, might as well get some fun out of em!! :cool:

sansoucie

Arachnolord
Old Timer
LOL! I knew I would be of some use on this board at some time. Ahh my work here is done :p

Lisa Gayle 713

Arachnopeon
@sansoucie *very amused chuckling and shaking* Way to go! You are in BIG trouble!!! I ALMOST feel bad for him (but I don't *EG*).

Obelisk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've almost done this a couple of times when doing a search. I find myself about a respond to a thread, then I realize that it's several years old.