T bondi Setups and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My T bondi is arriving tomorrow and i really need to know what setup to do...

Do i need plants and deco or is that just for your eyes to make it look pretty
What temps do they like or is room temp ok

Post what u can here

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gods, the human race is impatient.. that's why we have wars, gasoline-driven lawnmovers, and frigging cellular phones..anyway, I know the stressed individual is likely to break into a sweat picking out a hopelessly miniscule garnet of information there, an almost irrelevant clump of words there..but TRY! SEARCH, damn you.

To be constructive as well as judging:

Big tank, lots of places to hide, suitable plants can be kept therein to help keep humidity up (as well as greet your eyes).

Zorack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well i ddient want a essay on that god shite, i wanted to know the bare minimum for a T bondi, i aint got the time today to go buy plants and what not, i have a massive bit of wood, some peat and a flower pot

Ron_K

Arachnopeon
Maybe you should have done your research before you ordered your spider. Then you would have had plenty of time to do your own search since this information has been discussed plenty of times before.

oogieboogie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It would have taken him a few minutes to do a search.

But would have taken all of you 1 minute to answer his question.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Oogie, Mikey, Zorack,

Yes, an answer woul dhave taken one minute... it would have also taught him that every time he has a question, he should ask first, search later. This needlessly clutters up the boards with redundant information.

Zorack,

Please do a search through some past threads and ask SPECIFIC questions about something if it's not already been addressed. The day before an expensive animal arrives into your care is NOT the day to be asking about this, really...

Vys, tone it down man.

Status
Not open for further replies.