Ker ! You did it to me again! Versicolor Molting

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
I got home today from work and did my "usual" check of all the critters only to find an extra versicolor in it's enclosure. It MOLTED! My second molt in a week.

Here are some pictures of the molt on a leaf, spider on hand and flowers.

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
more pics of the versi

and heres the last picture of its molt on a leaf.

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Chris, did I get this right...you named your T "Ker"???? ;P

OOOH...I'm telling!

---
Wendy
---

Shox

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
chris, have you gotten any of my PM's or email that I sent you? Posting on this thread seems to be the only other option I have at getting your attention.

Ker

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR US !! ( again ) I have to admit, I saw the thread title, and thought to myself " Dear God,what did I do THIS time ??" The other avic molted not too long ago, so hopefully you will get a molt out of the brachy baby next !! Keep me updated with pics, I love to see them growing and thriving. Nice job !!

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
hey shox

I havent gotten any contact from you at all! I have been wondering if you'd left state or something. Send me an PM.

cricket54

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Chris, these are fantastic pictures of the little A. versicolor on the flower. Kind of like a N. Geographic type photos. I'd like to take one and put it on my computer as wallpaper if its ok? I wonder if one of these pictures would do well in a photo contest?

Sharon

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
pictures

You can take whatever ones that you'd like. The focus on my digital is a bit out of date in macro mode..but it will do for now.