A.avic is greedy

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
my A.avic is beeing a greedy thing. i guess they didn't feed her on the way to the petshop or the 2 days she was there. she ate about 4 little crix the first day and 4 more the next day...and when i walk back in the room my hubby trows a few more crix in...and she eats some more...having 3 crix in her mouth at a time...at least now she doesn't look so skinny.

Zach33

Arachnopeon
My juvenile avic avic is a real big eater. It is not uncommon for her to eat 2 crickets a day or every other day for a week or two without taking a break. She doesn't look overly large, and I figured she knows better than I do when she is full. What a glutton

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
thanks...i already thought i got a pigtoe instead of a pinktoe. my rosie goes on binges every so often... plus hubby thinks if you put a lot of crix in the cage...they'll eat all they need and save the rest for later. my avic must be working towards a growspurt...eat all you can eat...then when your full, stop eating and start moulting.cute little bug. 2" stretched out.

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah my Juvenile A.Avic is a pig...she eats anything and everything i give her....

Kismet

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I very rarely have to take live cricks out of my A.Avic tank! {D

Having said that I very rarely have to take out very much leftovers either...when she eats she clears her plate bit time!