........it appears my lividium may be a male....

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
so i hadn't seen it for quite some while, and i saw it just now and i am not very happy with what i just witnessed haha. its legs looked almost black, and the stripes on its legs were very pronounced...its palps also looked split... i couldn't see its abdomen but it appeared overall a darker color...

i will not be real thrilled if the first t i ever have to dig up and pack to ship is an angry lividium....ah well i guess it was bound to happen eventually

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
If he is indeed a male, pm me right away! I have a freshly molted female who is the most vivid blue one I've ever seen! I've been dying to breed her and see if she will pass on her "blue genes"!! {D

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
mine is kindda a dull colour too but when i sexed it, it looked like a female.

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
xBurntBytheSunx said:
so i hadn't seen it for quite some while, and i saw it just now and i am not very happy with what i just witnessed haha. its legs looked almost black, and the stripes on its legs were very pronounced...its palps also looked split... i couldn't see its abdomen but it appeared overall a darker color...

i will not be real thrilled if the first t i ever have to dig up and pack to ship is an angry lividium....ah well i guess it was bound to happen eventually
maybe its going to molt soon. i don't understand what you mean when you said "palps also looked split. :confused:

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well...if we were to breed them i have a few general questions if anybody can answer them.

how long would it take to produce a sack? how many slings could we expect? and aprox. how long would it take for slings to grow into adults?